The artificial intelligence developed in the most hostile sports environments is also very effective for monitoring the images of cameras in aid or in replacement of human operators to increase the safety of public areas. Two product families are available for monitoring public areas: ALARM and MONITOR.
Video surveillance with AUTOMATIC REAL-TIME DETECTION of dangerous situations involving people, vehicles, animals, environment and infrastructures: accidents, overcrowding, incorrect use of transport infrastructures, access to dangerous areas, deterioration and obstacles on roads, smoke and fires.
- SUPERVISES people, vehicles and animals, foreign bodies in any type of terrain (earth, asphalt, snow, concrete, stone, etc.)
- DETECT accidents, overcrowding, incorrect use of means of transport, access to critical areas, deterioration and obstacles on roads, smoke, fires, vandalism, abusive billboards
- SHOWS THE OPERATOR the critical image highlighting the anomaly through augmented reality, allows each operator to manage several dozen cameras, can replace operator control in less critical cases
- ACTIVATES AN ALARM and, if provided, turns on light and acoustic signals to alert those present and dissuade risky behaviors
Video surveillance with AUTOMATIC REAL-TIME MEASUREMENT of quantity and type of people, vehicles and animals, waiting times at public services and establishments, flows of people (dislocation, quantity, movement) to favor their homogeneous distribution, measurement of vehicles on the road (speed , mutual distance, lane occupation, density, type, range).
- It measures the FLOWS OF PEOPLE, ANIMALS AND VEHICLES
- It measures the STATE OF ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE
- It measures CONTINUOUSLY AND NOT INTRUSIVELY, replacing expensive sensors
This post is also available in: Italian